Properties and Features:
Due to the structural dynamics of clays, specifically white Argil clay, their bonding is very useful for the purpose of being utilized in cosmetics. White Argil clay possesses absorbent qualities which is known for it’s natural healing properties, natural hair care treatment properties, and stimulating properties which activate a person’s immune functions.
White Argil Clay Promotes Oxygenation
Main Elements and Functions:
- Aluminum: aluminum acts as a healing agent and as an astringent which not only improves the health of the skin but also the hair tone and texture.
- Magnesium: magnesium facilitates hydration and is also important for the purpose of synthesis of the collagen fibers.
- Manganese: it’s it acts as an anti-infective agent, a wound healing agent and as an anti-allergic agent.
- Sodium: sodium acts as a great catalyst in the treatment of acidity, irritability, depression, dizziness, sadness, dry skin, diarrhea, vomiting and drowsiness.
- Potassium: its plays the role of a buffer agent which facilitates muscle contraction.
- Silicon: it plays an important part for the purpose of rebuilding skin tissues and acts as a defensive agent for such tissues.
The other wide variety of amazing benefits that white Argil Clay features include purifying, homeostatic action, anti-inflammatory functions, moisturizer, hair care therapy, hair treatment and astringent. The primary elements which compose White Argil Clay are Aluminum and silicon. The amino acids which are found in the skin’s protein composes the hair and skin.
It also promotes the regulation of the keratinization, keratin hair treatment, and the gentle exfoliation. It features a pH value which is very much close to that of the skin. The clear benefits that it shows includes soothing of skin and hair, absorbing oiliness without causing dehydration, hair treatment, catalyzing or promoting the body’s metabolic reactions and also acts as a great healing agent.
It is normally recommended for treating stains. The healing properties that are possessed by White Argil clay is due to its composition which is rich in Aluminum. Due to its property of being a lesser absorbent, it is highly recommended for use in products that are formulated for sensitive and dry skins, delicate facial masks, shampoos, hair straightening products and lotions, products with antiseptic effects and products used for best keratin treatment.